NEWS: The SafeTcheck ProLogger II has been selected by the Australian Defence Force to supply its Portable Appliance Testers. The contract includes 340 SafeTchecks, 3 Phase Option, Data Logging options and Tag Printers.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH MAINS & BATTERY POWER
The SafeTcheck is one of the most sophisticated Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) on the market. It ensures the user is safe from electric shock and that the Appliance Under Test is compliant with AS/NZS 3760. Unique functions such as ensure that an appliance is correctly connected prior to running test sequences. It comes with many other features & options including printing Test Tags and testing 3 Phase appliances.
TRIO Test & Measurement will provide you with all your needs in regards to Electrical Safety Testing of Portable Appliances to comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Most, if not all other portable appliance testers, will pass a double insulated appliance even if it is not connected in accordance with the standard (AS/NZS 3760). A SafeTcheck Portable Appliance Tester ensures it is connected correctly and that you and your appliances are electrically safe.
- Mains or Battery Power (battery Option)
- RCD Tester and Mains Isolation
- RCD Extension Lead Test
- 500V Insulation Testing
- 250V Insulation Testing
- Leakage (Run) Testing with a fully AS compliant 240V test socket for maximum operator safety
- or Probe Mode is user selectable
- Other Appliance Menu (many more specific appliance tests)
- MIMS Tester (100K Ohms IR Threshold)
- Mains power outlet tester
- Dual 240V test sockets for added operator safety c/w LED indicators
- Data Logger - 500 (default) or 2000 records (option)
- Keyboard & Scanner interface (for enhanced Data Logging)
- STC Downloader Software (Data transfer to PC)
- Test Tag Printer Port (Battery & Mains Tag Printer options)
- Fully integrated 3 Phase Tester (option)
- Battery Power (option)
PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING SUPPLIES
SafeTcheck Portable Appliance Testers (PATs) are DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
Copyright © 2015 TRIO Test & Measurement Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.