TRIO Test & Measurement Pty Ltd
For all your Electrical Safety Testing Requirements
TRIO Test & Measurement will provide you with all your needs in regard to Electrical Safety Testing of Portable Appliances to comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Products sold by TRIO Test & Measurement are of the highest quality and backed with professional service and advice.
Voted Best Portable Appliance Testers in Australia
Voted Best Appliance Tester Service and Support
The SafeTcheck is one of the most sophisticated Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) on the market. It ensures the user is safe from electric shock and that the Appliance Under Test is compliant with AS/NZS 3760. Unique functions such as ensure that an appliance is correctly connected prior to running test sequences.
Most, if not all other portable appliance testers, will pass a double insulated appliance even if it is not connected in accordance with the standard (AS/NZS 3760). A SafeTcheck Portable Appliance Tester ensures it is connected correctly and that you and your appliances are electrically safe.
- RCD Tester and Mains Isolation
- RCD Extension Lead Test
- 500V Insulation Testing
- 250V Insulation Testing
- Leakage (Run) Testing
- or Probe Mode user selectable
- Other Appliance Menu (many more specific appliance tests)
- MIMS Tester (100K Ohms IR Threshold)
- Mains power outlet tester
- Dual 240V test sockets for added operator safety c/w LED indicators
- Data Logger - 500 (default) or 2000 records (option)
- Keyboard & Scanner interface (for enhanced Data Logging)
- Test Tag Printer Port (Battery & Mains Tag Printer options)
SafeTcheck Portable Appliance Testers (PATs) are DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
Copyright © 2015 TRIO Test & Measurement Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.